What We Do
We provide extensive range of interior design materials for infrastructure development. We have a substantial collection of Plywood, Particleboard, Laminated sheets, Multi-wood, Marine ply, MDF, Veneer, Fine wood, Veer PVC sheet and adhesives, the largest collection from which you can choose. And it is safe and protected against attack from wood borers, termites ,marine organisms etc.
Our inhouse strorage facility has over 2000 sq.ft of warehouse space, and a unique collection and wide variety of products to choose from .
Matha Traders is the ultimate solution and service provider for all your interior design ,architectural and construction requirements. Our products that dominate the market with immense range of decorative laminates for home and commercial use. we are one of the most trusted brands in the Interior decorative segment .Our brand resonates with distinction, quality and innovation and is used by a diverse set of industries as well as banking, healthcare, and hospitality ,information technology and housing across the globe.
We aim to continuously redefine working and living spaces and use our expertise to provide customers with sustainable, high-quality products. Our dedication to our customers is to to constantly innovate and improve our product standards to world-class, premium quality laminates with innovative designs, textures, colours and ëfinishesí.This is what gives us an edge over all other vendors in the business.
We offer superior quality Plywood, MDF, PVC Form boards, Particle boards, Multi woods, Panels ,Laminates to you minds content and satisfaction.
Plywood is engineered wood bonded together with thin layers or “plies” of wood veneer that are glued together with adjacent layers having their wood grain rotated up to 90 degrees to one another to produce a flat sheet. This versatile product, plywood is used for structural, interior.
Exterior applications – from formwork to internal panelling.
Plywood is manufactured by process called cross-graining ,reducing shrinkage and expansion while improving panel strength consistency.
Lower grades : subflooring in buildings and homes.
Softwood – Grooved Flooring
Hardwood – Heavy Duty Flooring or Wall Structures
Tropical – Soft, Low Cost Wood
Decorative – Easy to Dye and Draw On
Marine – Used for Docks and Boats
Flexible – Used for Curved Wooden Parts
Aircraft – High Strength, Resists Heat & Humidity
- Varoius Thicknesses
- Different Wood Species Available
- Strong Material
- Less Susceptible to Water Damage
- Stainable and Paintable
- Possible to Purchase with Low or No VOCs.
- Increased stability
- High impact resistance
- Surface dimension stability
- High strength to weight ratio
- Panel shear
- Non corrosive and chemically resistant
Medium density fibre board is an engineered wood product made by breaking down hardwood or soft wood residuals in to wood fibres, combining it with wax and a resin binder and forming panels by applying high temperature and pressure.
MDF is generally denser than plywood. Prelamination of the board helps withstand aberration, house hold chemicals, steam and cracking.
MDF comes in a range of stylish decorative design in plain solid colours, wood grains and textured finishes and are laminated with melamine impregnated base papers under heat and pressure to give a super smooth decorative finish.
Moisture resistant (which is typically blue)
- Low Cost
- Very Smooth, No Splinters
- Easy to Paint and Cut
- Denser and Stronger than Particle Board
- Composed of Small Wood Fibres (No Wood Grain)
Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)is an interior-use engineered wood panel product, manufactured from wood fibres.
Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF) is a reconstituted wood panel product for interior-use engineered wood panel product, manufactured from wood fibres.
Paraffin wax is added to MDF to assist with water repellence, while other chemicals can be added during manufacturing for more specific protection.
An attractive choice for timbre door design and construction , having increased strength, flexibility and versatility and protecion from moisture
Particle board is a three layered engineered board with fine particle on the top and bottom surfaces and larger wood flakes in middle, made from waste products like , sawdust, and wood shavings.
It is cheaper, denser ,more uniform than conventional wood & ply wood
It can be made more appealing by painting or the use of wood veneers on visible surfaces. Different grades of particleboard have different densities, with higher density connoting greater strength and greater resistance to failure of screw fasteners.
- Veneered Particle Board
- Veneered Plywood (Higher stability, lower cost, and convenience)
- Oriented Strand Board (OSB)(prefered by home/commercial builders for floor and wall bases.
- In shoe racks, accent pieces, portable furniture, etc.
- Cannot support heavy loads
- Lasts longer if surfaces are laminated
- Susceptibility to expansion and discoloration from moisture absorption
- Commonly used as underlayment shielded beneath a moisture resistant continuous sheet of vinyl flooring.
PVC foam board, otherwise known as Chevron board or Andy board .It has chemical composition of(PVC)Poly Vinyl Chloride, used in furniture, building, and advertising industries,made by combining PVC with polyurea .
- Both indoor and outdoor applications.
- High hardness and sturdy mechanical properties
- Lighter, less operative-expensive
- Panels are easy to install, water-proof, maintenance-free
- Available in various textures, pattern, and design
- Closed-cell PVC
- wpc wave board
- wpc foam board
- wpc kitchen board
- Car, bus, train ceilings
- As decorative, interior, and building wall panels
- In commercial, residential, public and office buildings
- Computer lettering, screen printing, and advertising
- Labeling, display panel, and signs industry
- At Chemical corrosion engineering kitchens
- Increased Water Resistance & Corrosion Resistance
- Sheets durable & rigid with matte finish
- High thermal and acoustic insulation properties
- Self-extinguishing and flame retardant